We’ve been pretty busy smashing bugs and improving things over the past few weeks. The fruits of our labour are now available for Android via GooglePlay and for iOS on the AppStore. We’re pretty excited.
Take a look at what’s in store:
- Start the week on Sunday vs Monday
- We’ll ask if you REALLY want to discard your draft notes or task
- Sort reference lists alphabetically/ manually
- Pull to refresh like there’s no tomorrow
- Easier search access
- Fixed Focus and recurring task sync issues
- Rescheduled recurring items are now updated properly
- Power user? No more crashing with large datasets
Like Nirvana? Show us some love with a great rating and let your friends know about us!
Thanks everyone and have a great weekend.
Another power feature of Nirvana is the ability create check-lists (sometimes referred to as sub-tasks) inside your action notes. Use check-lists for things you need to remember as part of an action, entered as separate lines inside the notes field, each line beginning with a dash.
New Action: Call Mom
Don’t forgot to discuss…
– flight # and arrival time
– gifts for the grand kids
– where she’d like to go for dinner
Hit Save, and lines beginning with a dash will render as check-boxes.
That said, if you need multiple actions to get to “done” you should really create a proper project with actions inside — all-the-better to keep your contexts, energy levels and focus/states current and your GTD system clean, clear and under control.
Here’s to a healthy, prosperous and productive 2016.