The newest mobile version
will be available soon is now available and it includes OTA, fixes, and enhancements- oh my! Grab it for Android via GooglePlay and for iOS on the AppStore. While you’re here, take a look at what’s new:
Nirvana now has OTA (over-the-air) updates. Say what?
Having over-the-air updates means that once an enhancement or fix is ready to go out, you’ll get it on your device right away. No more waiting around between builds.
This means quicker improvements, seamless upgrades, and simple rollback if ever needed. Yay!
Anything else? You bet. We’ve added:
- ‘About’ and ‘Support’ tabs in Settings. So help and information are now just a tap away.
- New preferences added to match the features of the web app:
- Let you see unassigned items when globally filtering by area.
- Give you the option to assign inbox items to the current area when you move the items to a list.
- More options for project and reference list assignment. When you filter a list by an attribute, you can now easily add an item from that list to project/reference lists that don’t contain that attribute.
- Auto-focus to the text field if you open item notes.
- Better handling of phone numbers, web links, and custom URL schemes (links that open other apps).
- The option to log a single item and the ability to log all done projects with a tap.
This version also has lots and lots of bug fixes. Like these:
- If you wanted your week to start on Monday, the days of the month were sometimes wonky. They’re now as they should be.
- You couldn’t move a reference item to an action list, but now you can make that happen.
- Long words in notes and long area names were acting strangely. Now they’re nice.
- The “default” tag colour is now the same shade of grey as the initial tag colour.
Like Nirvana? Show us some love with a great rating and let your friends know about us!
As always, if you’ve got a question or comment, give us a shout at http://nirvanahq.com/support.