Reference Lists and More

A quick note to let everyone know that we’ve pushed out a bunch of updates to Nirvana.  Here’s what’s new:

• Reference Lists
  • Terminology Alignment: Tasks → Actions; Tags → Contexts
  • Collapsable sections in left navi
  • and a ton of other refinements

Will post a more in-depth look into what this all entails shortly.

In the mean time, detailed Release Notes are here:

Comments

7 Comments on Reference Lists and More

1. Chris Webb on Fri, 14th Dec 2012 10:22 am
  2. Elbert and the gang – at first glance this looks like an excellent update.

Thanks for all your hard work on what is a vital product in my day to day life.

Kudos to you all :-)

3. David Drake on Fri, 14th Dec 2012 11:53 am
  4. Outstanding update! Thanks Elbert and gang!

5. Mike on Sun, 16th Dec 2012 12:50 am
  6. The more I use Nirvana, the more I absolutely love it. Thanks for a great product.

7. Sammy T on Mon, 17th Dec 2012 6:24 am
  8. Love the update; Nirvana just gets stronger and stronger.

9. Joe on Mon, 17th Dec 2012 1:11 pm
  10. I got confused when I discovered my collect button went missing!

Found it though :)

11. Adam on Mon, 17th Dec 2012 5:51 pm
  12. Looks great. The only thing I can’t figure out is where the reference lists are the mobile app. Any ideas?

13. Brian on Thu, 10th Jan 2013 7:03 pm
  14. I still don’t quite understand what the “Reference List” is for. Is there anywhere that helps explain how this can be used properly?

Just started using Nirvana. Really like it so far, but not sure I’m using it to its full advantage.

Thank you.