What we’re up to

Happy New Year!  Here’s a quick update on what’s new in Nirvana land:

We’ve hired two new hotshots, and converted a part-timer to full-time!  Bios will be posted in short order.

We’re working to get back on track with a regular release schedule, for both the desktop browser and mobile versions of the app, of course.

We’re working on infrastructure and capacity planning for growth, particularly critical for supporting the API in a public setting.  (no fail whales please!)

We’re working through a huge backlog of private support requests.

Thanks for being patient while we get things sorted and all of the new staff up to speed.

Comments

6 Comments on What we’re up to

1. Paul Tapping on Thu, 20th Jan 2011 8:05 am
  2. Thanks for the update. I’m thoroughly enjoying using version 2, and am very impressed with the off-line capability on my iPhone.

A new tool became available recently – http://www.pushnote.com (also in Beta, and part-owned by Stephen Fry). It’s a neat way of commenting on web pages, allowing others to see your comments, vote on them, and reply. You might encourage people to use this tool to discuss Nirvana…

Keep up the good work.

Paul

3. Cecilia on Thu, 20th Jan 2011 11:04 am
  4. Great news! It’s really good to read that you’re working on new things and making room for improvements.

I’m a big fan of the service, keep up the good work!

5. Danilo on Thu, 20th Jan 2011 5:39 pm
  6. I can’t wait for the API / mobile Apps :) Thanks for your work.

7. Proximo on Fri, 21st Jan 2011 7:00 pm
  8. Great news Nirvana Team. I am looking forward to Nirvana going live.

9. Jan van der Ploeg on Sat, 22nd Jan 2011 7:30 am
  10. Thanks for the update!

11. Esko on Sat, 22nd Jan 2011 4:21 pm
  12. I am really looking forward to the app for iPhone. Currently I am a user of Things which is really great. I use Things on my iPhone and my iMac. But Things lacks accessibility through the web and an application for my PC at work. So when you release the iPhone app… I am all yours!

Thanks for creating a great tool getting things done!