This aired a few weeks ago, but the segment was recently put online for viewing by non-UK surfers. Woot!
(If you’re impatient, Nirvana is featured after the advert, around 2 min 30 sec…)
How cool is that?
On November 11, 2010 we made the upcoming Nirvana 2, a work-in-progress, available for preview. We are very very excited about the reception it has received thus far. We are letting the adventurous take it for a spin so that we can learn where we stand on a number of engineering related issues.
Some key points about Nirvana 2:
- It is a complete rewrite from the ground up
- It will run offline, without an internet connection
- UI interaction is completely decoupled from network i/o, so it’s wicked fast
- It has full internationalization support built in under the hood
- It runs completely on top of the new Nirvana API
- It is still a work in progress, and browser support is still limited
You can read more about the Nirvana 2 Preview Release here: