We are over the moon!

Last week we decided we couldn’t hold the floodgates back any longer, and started letting in folks subscribed to our beta announcement list – a few hundred per day.

We should have done this sooner.

Some of the comments we’d anticipated, but we’re starting to get some really great suggestions that we hadn’t considered, and folks are finding bugs that we had no idea were there.  Thank you everyone for all of the articulate, thoughtful and encouraging feedback.  Keep it coming!   We’ll post a roundup of the new ideas we really like on our next blog post.

Comments

7 Comments on We are over the moon!

1. Kilian on Thu, 30th Jul 2009 5:10 am
  2. let me help you :) beta beta beta!

3. G on Mon, 3rd Aug 2009 10:54 am
  4. I never wanted to test GTD tool this badly :D

5. Ross Chapman on Wed, 5th Aug 2009 6:42 am
  6. Please let me in and play with you! Oh, only in a productive sort of way obviously :-)

7. Tehz on Wed, 5th Aug 2009 12:04 pm
  8. yeah, why exacly it is taking for ever to try this app?Let us in!

9. Chrissie on Sun, 9th Aug 2009 4:38 pm
  10. Sounds brill – just what I need to organise my life, my business and my emails!
    Hope I can get to use it soon.

11. Paul Campbell on Sat, 15th Aug 2009 5:16 am
  12. I’m a troubled user of other online GTD tools. They just don’t do it for me. And my hungry programme staff are baying for a new team productivity tool – so Nirvana could be, well, their Nirvana. Let us in! :) [Or at least let ME in first to get them ready for it!] ;)

13. Nick Bomford on Mon, 17th Aug 2009 12:46 pm
  14. I, too, am a troubled user of other online GTD tools. Perhaps you might be kind enough to allow me to put a British perspective on your beta.